Table of Contents Hide
While Instagram’s reverse video trend was short-lived, it has been replaced by the much more user-friendly option of creating a Reverse Video.
The new feature allows users to reverse their videos with just one tap, making it even easier than before to capture movement from a different perspective.
This is a beginner’s guide to reverse video effects on Instagram. We have described all possible methods that you can employ to integrate the reverse video effect with your stories, account posts, and anything related to Instagram.
How to Record Video in Reverse on Instagram?
You can surprise your friends with a new video trick. Try recording in reverse on Instagram. Here’s how to do that:
- Start by opening the Instagram Stories camera. When you’re ready to record, tap the icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you enter the Rewind recording mode, your device will start playing a 10-second audio clip for you. You can rewind by swiping left or right until you find a spot you like, and then press the icon in the center to save it.
- Record videos in reverse and capture moments you never saw coming.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. How to play a reversed video on Instagram?
To play a reversed video on Instagram, you need first to download the video you want to reverse and save it to your phone. Then, open the Instagram app and upload your video as if you were going to post it on Instagram.
When you’re ready to share the video with your followers, tap the camera icon in the top-left corner of the screen, then choose “Reverse” from the list of options.
2. Can I reverse the audio on a video on Instagram?
To reverse audio on Instagram, open the app first. Then scroll down until you find the video you wish to reverse.
Tap on it and select ‘edit.’ In the top right corner of the screen, press ‘share.’
There will be a box with options for lighting, adding filters, and adding text.
In the lower right corner of that box, there will be an option for ‘Reverse Video.’
Selecting that lets you choose from several different reversal speeds and whether or not you want music when you share it!
3. How to see if someone viewed my video on Instagram?
You may know if someone viewed your video in two ways:
- To see the video you’ve posted, go to your Instagram profile tab and tap or scroll down.
- A total number of views and a few names of individuals who loved it can be found beneath the video.