Table of Contents Hide
- Monetizing Instagram
- How Instagram Is Changing People
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do you download photos from Instagram?
- 2. What are the best Instagram editing apps?
- 3. Can you post Instagram photos from your desktop?
- 4. How do you view stories anonymously?
- 5. Can I connect Facebook dating to Instagram?
- 6. What are payment methods on Instagram?
- 7. How do you track orders made on Instagram?
- 8. How do you set up an ad campaign on Instagram?
Here’s how you can turn off posted photos or videos from saving them to your Camera Roll:
- On your Instagram app, go to your profile and tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Settings and select Account.
- Then tap on the Original photos.
- Tap on the toggle to turn off the setting that’s automatically saving your posts to Camera Roll, which should appear gray.
New Ways To Monetize Instagram | Get paid through IGTV Ads, Reels Ads, Live Badges, & more
Instagram has had the power to monetize your posts in various ways, as the platform provided some access to monetization tools.
Scrolling through your Instagram reel, you’ll notice ads appear now and then between reels. When setting up your reels, you are only limited to music that is royalty or copyright-free
When you’re on Instagram Live, your viewers can purchase badges and send them to you while live streaming as a way of their support to the content creator. For now, this feature is currently available in the following countries:
On Instagram Shopping, you can directly sell your products on your Instagram page rather than redirect users to a website. For an affiliate percentage:
- Go to the IG page and on their shop tab
- Create an affiliate link directly on Instagram and add it to your shop page
- If any users or followers buy that product, you’ll earn a percentage
How Instagram Is Changing People
In this video, you’ll see how the platform has affected people in sharing things. It’s common in Los Angeles for Instagram users to take photos of the street art murals, which most will think is cool to put on their feed.
Some Instagrammers may see the art as a highlight to their feed rather than discussing art or its message.
But their very act of sharing it can reach many people who can research the art and what it portrays, so somehow there are still benefits.
In the light of cliche photos, the platform has created communities where the point isn’t always to be original but to belong and share that you’re not missing out.
Businesses have also been affected in terms of structuring their establishments (cafes, restaurants, parks, book stores) and products, as they should be “Instagrammable” or be aesthetically pleasing.
This is one of the marketing strategies of businesses to get free publicity and reach more people for brand awareness.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you download photos from Instagram?
You can download photos from the Instagram app to your Camera Roll, either from your account or others.
Here are the following steps for downloading those photos:
- Go to the Instagram photo you want to download, then tap “…” on the upper right corner of the IG post.
- Tap on the “Copy Link.”
- Then open your browser and paste the link to search and load that link.
- Once the post is loaded, press and hold on to the photo, then tap on the “Copy” once it appears.
- Open your Notes app and paste the photo there.
- Once the photo is posted, tap the share icon next to the “Done” option.
- Then tap on the “Save Image,” and it will save the photo to your Camera Roll.
If you’re trying to download Instagram photos to your desktop, here are the steps to download them without using third-party apps:
- Once Instagram is open in your browser, go to the photo you want to download.
- Click “…” on that Instagram post and select “Go to post.”
- Then right-click on your mouse and click on View Page Source.
- Once you click on it, a new tab will appear that is full of codes.
- Press Ctrl + F and type “.jpg ” in the search box, where it will highlight what you’ve typed in.
- With that, “.jpg” is the link to the photo, highlight that link and copy it.
- Paste it on a new tab and once the image appears, right-click, then click on “Save image as” to download.
2. What are the best Instagram editing apps?
Here are some of the best Instagram editing apps as of 2022, which are popular and mostly used by Instagram users for their posts.
- Photoshop Express
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express
3. Can you post Instagram photos from your desktop?
Yes, you can upload and post photos on Instagram directly from your desktop. Here are the steps:
- Once you’re signed in to your Instagram account in the desktop browser, click the “+” icon between the DM and Explore icons.
- A pop-up of “Create new post” will appear where you can either drag photos from the folder or browse and select manually through the “Select from computer” button.
- As the photo is uploaded, the next stage will be cropping and sizing the image if needed.
- You can add photos or videos by clicking the “add more media” button in the lower left-hand corner.
- Then, after uploading and cropping, you can edit your photo by adding a filter or adjusting brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, and more.
- The last part of editing your post is adding the caption, location, alt text, or tagging people or Instagram users on the photo.
- If you’re ready to post, click the “Share” button, and your photo to be posted instantly
4. How do you view stories anonymously?
You can use three different methods to view someone’s IG Stories anonymously.
Use a different account, probably someone else’s account, or create a fake or dummy account to not be recognized.
Use Airplane Mode
Here any account you use won’t be seen viewing someone’s story:
- Go to the user’s profile, temporarily switch to airplane mode, and you can now view someone’s IG story without leaving any trace
- Once you’re done with viewing the stories, leave the user’s profile or the Instagram app, and you can now turn off airplane mode
However, take note that this method doesn’t work all the time.
You can look at someone’s Instagram stories without logging into your actual IG account. But you can only look at those IG stories if it’s a public account.
Here are the websites you can use:
- Anon IG Viewer
5. Can I connect Facebook dating to Instagram?
Yes. Once you link your Facebook Dating to your IG, you can put your 36 IG photos to your Facebook Dating profile.
Here are the following steps:
- On your Facebook app, go to the Menu, the three horizontal lines. You can see the option “Dating” and tap on it.
- Once you select the “Dating” option, on the upper right corner of the app is the Settings, and if you tap on it, choose the option “General.”
- Then you’ll see the Instagram icon, and underneath it is the option ‘Show Instagram posts on your Dating Profile,’ where you can toggle it on, which will appear blue.
6. What are payment methods on Instagram?
Instagram users placing an order can pay via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Brands who have set up their shop where you have access to checkout and place an order:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Balmain, Burberry
- Dior, Huda Beauty
- KKW Beauty
- Kylie Cosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics
- Michael Kors
- NYX Cosmetics
- Oscar de la Renta
- Outdoor Voices
- Ouai Hair
- Warby Parker
7. How do you track orders made on Instagram?
Here are the steps to track your orders, but note that this feature is only available in some countries and regions.
- On your Instagram app, go to your profile page and tap on the three horizontal lines.
- Then tap on the ‘Orders and payments’ and select the order you want to track.
8. How do you set up an ad campaign on Instagram?
You can run an Instagram ad campaign using Ads Manager. But you must have your IG business account and Facebook Ads Manager to set up and post your campaign.
- On your Ads Manager, select “Create.”
- Then, choose your Instagram ad objectives.
- After choosing your ad objectives, select Continue.
- Complete the details of your ad campaign.
- In the Placement section, you can choose either Manual or Automatic Placements.
- Manual Placements – select Instagram for your ads to appear on Instagram.
- Automatic Placements – your ads will run across Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and Audience Network.
- Then select Continue after you’ve chosen.
- You’ll be asked to fill in details such as the ad’s identity, format, and more.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the preview of your ad before submitting it.
- Once approved, it will appear on Instagram or both Facebook and Instagram if you have chosen Automatic placements.