Table of Contents Hide
- Can You Unblock Someone ‘Plenty Of Fish’ Member?
- How to Delete my POF Account?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Unlike someone on POF?
- How to Unlike someone on POF?
- How to see your mutual matches on POF?
- How to Block Users on POF using my phone?
- How can I remove someone from interest on POF?
- Can a person know if I like them on POF?
- How to remove a like on a match?
- Can you undo a swipe on POF?
- What happens when you delete a POF conversation?
- Can I hide my profile on a match from one person?
There are many ways you can unmatch someone on plenty of fish, depending on what device you’re using for the application.
- On the POF mobile app, go to the person’s profile and click the three dots in the top right corner. Then select the option “unmatch” shown on the menu.
- For iOS users, you can swipe the match and then click the “unmatch.”
- On the POF web version, you can find the list of matches on the leftmost panel of your home screen.
Can You Unblock Someone ‘Plenty Of Fish’ Member?
If you wonder if you can unblock the person you blocked on plenty of fish, the answer is yes. Here’s how you can unblock someone on Plenty of Fish:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to this website, ‘pof.com/blockedusers.aspx,’ once you log in.
- Then, you’re going to see your block list. Click the people you want to unblock.
- Then, click the “unblock selected” on the bottom.
To unblock someone using your phone, go to your web browser and follow the steps above.
How to Delete my POF Account?
There are multiple reasons why you should delete your POF account permanently: When you don’t want to use your ‘plenty of fish’ app anymore, or you want to create a new account.
Here’s how you can permanently delete your POF account using the web:
- Log in to your account and go to the ‘help center’ located at the bottom.
- Select the “View topic” in the ‘Profile & Account’ section.
- Choose the “Removing your Plenty of Fish Account” option under the’ Accounts’ column.
- Click the ‘click here’ placed on the last sentence of the 2nd paragraph.
- Then, as you reach the new page, scroll down and select the “Delete My Account” option.
- Fill in the necessary information needed, like username and password.
- Then, click the “Delete My Plenty of Fish Account.” It will now direct you to a new page with a confirmation saying on your screen that your account has been deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Unlike someone on POF?
Yes, you can, unlike someone on POF. However, unlike-ing someone on POF does not prevent them from messaging you or viewing your profile.
How to Unlike someone on POF?
To unlike someone on POF, go to their profile. Click the three dots found in the top right corner of your screen.
Then choose “Unlike.”
How to see your mutual matches on POF?
You can see your mutual matches by clicking the “It’s Mutual” on your screen. If you want to see the people who have liked you, click the “Liked You” on your screen.
How to Block Users on POF using my phone?
To block someone on POF, follow these steps:
- Open your POF application, then tap on the message icon.
- Go to the user’s profile you want to block.
- Click the three dots on the top right corner and select “Block a contact.”
- Tap “Ok,” then done.
How can I remove someone from interest on POF?
To remove someone from interest on POF, follow the steps below:
- On your homepage, click “profile” placed on the top right corner to go to your profile page.
- Select the “manage my interests” placed in the left side column.
- Tap the “remove from interest” next to the user’s name you want to remove.
Can a person know if I like them on POF?
Yes, liking someone on POF can notify the user. After someone likes your profile, it will send you a message or notification with a message of “I like your profile” or something similar.
How to remove a like on a match?
To remove a like on a match:
- Go to the person’s profile page and click “like.
- Then select the “X” button on the top right corner of your screen.
Can you undo a swipe on POF?
You can’t undo a swipe on POF, and it is impossible.
What happens when you delete a POF conversation?
After you delete a conversation on POF, the messages will disappear from your inbox, but they are not deleted from the other user’s inbox.
Can I hide my profile on a match from one person?
Yes, you can do this by heading to your profile’s settings and selecting “hide profile from the user.”